In real estate transactions
The great revolution in Era 4.0 - The perfect combination between:
People + Artificial intelligence + real estate + financial investment
CUSTOMER INFORMATION SECURITY
In this policy, I use the term "Personal Information" to describe information that may be associated with a particular individual and that can be used to identify that person. I do not consider anonymous information to be personal information, as it is not possible to identify a particular user.
In this policy, I use the term "Website" when referring to My website: https://hoangmaichung.com
1. Collecting personal information
1.1. When customers visit the Website, I will collect information about the number of times you visit, the number of pages you view, the number of links (links) you click and other information related to the connection with hoangmaichung.com. I will also collect information about the IP address, browser type, language used, time and the addresses the browser accesses.
1.2. In order to access and use certain services at My Website and apps, you may be required to register with Me personal information (Full name, contact phone number, email, date born…..). All information must be accurate and legal. I do not take all responsibility with regard to the law of the disclosed information.
1.3. Before I give you permission to use My service, I may need additional information that allows Me to verify basic information about your identity or address or the level of risk. I may also receive information about you from third parties or use identity services.
1.4. When you use a personal account registered on My website, I will collect information about transactions on your account. I may also collect information about your computer or other means of access to avoid fraud.
1.5. I may collect some additional information about you in other ways not described in this notice. For example, I may collect information regarding your contacts with My customer support service or store the results of your responses to questions.
2.1. When you visit My website, the website will track the number of pages that have been used by you, which may store small data files on your computer, called a "cookie".
2.2. I will send a "cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This cookie helps me recognize you if you visit several pages on my website during the same session, so I don't have to ask for your password on every page.
2.3. I also use “cookies” for other purposes, for example, to display your email address in My authorization form, so you don't need to re-enter your email address every time you visit. visit my website.
2.4. I encrypt my cookies so I can understand the information stored therein. You can decline My "cookie" if your browser allows it, but this may impose restrictions on your use of My website. In addition, I may collect information about your computer or other means of access to reduce risk and to avoid fraud.
3. Protect personal information
3.1. I store and process your personal information on dedicated servers with a high degree of confidentiality, and I protect it by supporting physical, electronic and protocol warranties by law. current of the relevant legal sector.
3.2. I use computer security methods, like firewalls and data encryption. I also apply physical access control to my buildings and files and allow access to personal information only to a few employees who need it to perform their job duties.
3.4. In addition, I also recommend that you comply with the following principles to protect your personal information, including:
• Do not disclose your username / username / password to anyone. Do not write or use it where everyone can see or see it.
• When choosing a password, you should not choose easily identifiable information such as full name, date of birth, telephone number or some characters, recognizable numbers from your name, date of birth, phone number.
• Exit the system and browser when leaving the computer, even for a short time. If you are using a computer with many other people, you should log out and exit all open website windows.
• When you suspect that your password has been leaked, change your password immediately. In case of need, you should immediately notify and request assistance from Me.
• In the case of illegal transactions or acts with your account or personal information without authorization / consent or due to errors, intentional or intentional Customer, I understand that you will bear all losses or liability under the law when such transactions are performed.
4. Use of Personal Information: My primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, comfortable, efficient and personalized service. I may use your personal information to:
• Provide services and support to users according to their requirements.
• Make transactions in your personal account and send notifications about them.
• Document handling.
• Dispute resolution, collection of payments and elimination of problems.
• Preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforcing contracts.
• Customize, review and improve the services, content and structure of My website.
• Send you marketing goals, updates and promotions based on your interests.
• Verify the information for accuracy and collate it with third parties.
5. Exchange personal information with third parties
5.1. I may transfer your personal information to:
• My partners for general service and content provision (eg, registration, transaction and partner funding assistance); to help detect and prevent illegal actions and violations of My rules; and to make decisions about products, services and communications. My Partners will use this information to send you marketing information only when you request their services.
• Contract service provider, which assists a part of my business: fraud prevention, account acquisition, marketing, technology, services. My contract requires these service providers to use information only in connection with the services they provide Me, not for their own benefit.
• Law enforcement, government official or other third party as determined by a court or other government authority.
5.2. I will not sell or transfer any of your personal information to third parties other than for these purposes.
6. Access and change your personal information.
6.1. You can correct and correct your personal information at any time and are responsible for all information you provide.