Analysts say the listing will bring Alibaba more than $ 15 billion and could surpass Facebook’s $ 16 billion IPO value when the social networking site went public in 2012. This is expected to. became the largest IPO in the field of technology and one of the most valuable IPOs in history.
AFP news agency has listed the most popular IPOs ever.
1.AgBank (Agricultural Bank of China): IPO in 2010 on the floor of Hong Kong and Shanghai, collected 22.1 billion USD
ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China): IPO in 2006 on the floor of Hong Kong and Shanghai, collecting 21.9 billion USD
2. ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China): IPO in 2006 on the floor of Hong Kong and Shanghai, collecting 21.9 billion USD
4. Visa Inc. (giant US card payment company): Ipo in 2008 on the floor of New York, collected 19.6 billion USD
5. NTT DoCoMo (Japanese mobile operator): IPO in 1998 on Tokyo floor, earning 18.4 billion USD
6. General Motors (U.S. car giant): Back to New York and Toronto stock exchanges in 2010, a year and a half after receiving support from the Government, the IPO raised $ 18.1 billion.
7.Enel (Italian energy corporation): IPO in 1999 on the floor of Milan and New York, collecting 17.4 billion USD
8.Facebook (the largest social networking site in the world): IPO in 2012 on New York floor, collected $ 16 billion and still holds the largest IPO position in the field of technology
9. NTT (Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Group): IPO in 1986 on Tokyo floor, collected 13.6 billion USD.
10. Deutsche Telekom (German telecommunications group): IOP in 1996 on the floor of Frankfurt, New York and Tokyo, collected 13 billion USD.